Well, I finally got my hands on a food subscription box from Goodies Co. I don’t know if they actually send out boxes every month or not, though. I signed up for the service in January and didn’t get a box until March, but I wasn’t charged for anything until it was verified that I would be receiving the March box. Right now the subscription price is $7 per month, which is very reasonable, especially for a food box.
This month’s theme is “Rise and Shine,” and all of the products in the box are breakfast goodies!
1) Jovan’s All Natural Instant Breakfast in Rich Cocoa
2) Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bar in Cranberry Almond
4) BelVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits
5) Erin Baker’s Breakfast Cookie in Oatmeal Raisin
6) Nabisco Newtons Triple Berry, which I will be giving to a friend, because Fig Newtons and I do not get along. At all. Like, I can’t even smell them without having issues. I haven’t had a Fig Newton or anything in the Fig Newton family since 1986, and I’d like to keep it that way. lol But I’m sure that someone will enjoy this! 😀
7) Ola! Handbaked Granola in Vanilla Almond. I loved this one! Granted, I do enjoy granola, but I’ve never had granola mixed with whole almonds before (I also love almonds). Simple concept, tasty outcome.
As you can see, you get a nice amount of items for only $7 (that includes shipping). I will give it another month to see if it’s something that I want to stick with, but if it looks like something that would appeal to you, check them out at Goodies Co.