Hello hello! So, I have been seeing this tag everywhere, and it’s appropriate for the season, so I thought, “Eh, why not.” 😉
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Well, I am not a fan of winter. At all. So I usually wear polishes that are probably more suited for spring and summer (my favorite seasons) during this time. Right now, my favorite would be “Trophy Wife” by Essie.
2) Favorite Winter lip product? Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, or FusionBeauty LipFusion Balm Lip Conditioning Stick. Say that three times fast. 😉
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? Right now it would have to be the navy slouch sweater from Gap. So comfortable…so warm.
4) Most worn Winter accessory? Gold jewelry. Adds warmth to every outfit.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? Anything that has cinnamon in it. It’s such a warm scent…
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Hot chocolate! 😀
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? It’s a tie between “A Christmas Story,” and the ultimate Christmas movie, that’s right…
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? “This Christmas.” The Donny Hathaway version.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? I don’t have a favorite anymore. It was glazed ham, until I found out that I’m allergic to pork. I still love the smell of it, though.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? *crickets* I don’t really have a favorite. Oops.
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Health and happiness for my family and friends.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Spending it with my parents, and we’ll probably sleep until 2, eat, watch movies, sleep, watch more movies while sleeping (ha!), and fall asleep again with forks in our hands. While eating. 🙂
I tag everyone! Have fun, and I hope that everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season! (((hugs for everyone!)))